AIM
PhatMobb

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Pure Pwnage

Robots in Ancient Greece Robots in Ancient Greece

Wow

Drums are fake, that's all I can say. You used probably like, a midi program, fruity loops, or Drumsite for your drums.

mr. brightside mr. brightside

I watched the whole thing.

I'm a big nerd, and I'd just like to ask. How old are you? Destenay? Bye? Theres a lot of spelling errors in the words. Destiny, by. Also you did the most stereotypical internet prep thing ever. "Um so yeah...heh heh heh..." and what not. Bah.

As far as the animation. Pretty cool. Need better drawing, and the repeats isn't that great. You just watched it, then watched it again is basicly how it is. The mouth movements we're cool and all, but the O's were sometimes shaped like E's or just the teeth showing. All I'd like to say in conclusion. Go to school. Learn how to type/spell properly. Even if you can but you're lazy, for flash animations and BIG online stuff, try to spell properly. But you can be an idiot on instant messengers and crap. Also just keep at it. Your drawings were decent. Very nice. I enjoyed the whole thing.

diptipman responds:

umm thnx i guess :D lol

A B C - Crazy! A B C - Crazy!

I really enjoyed it.

This game was great. I enjoyed it a lot. Theres only one minor thing. I had a red letter and a green letter that we're the same. :( But it was really good!

The Tower Of Math The Tower Of Math

Too Easy

haha, sorry...its not really educational for me, but for others probably...but it was too easy

=P

Soundboard - Scooby Doo Soundboard - Scooby Doo

WEEE!! SCOOBY DOO!!!!

first of all...why is someone rating this on "funny" or "anything special" its a sound board, and its a good sound board

the sounds were a bit loud though....i almost had a heart attack from it....stupid headphones...

the backround looked really good, with the mystery machine

and you caught most of the good sounds too :D

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks a lot!There is nothing better then a good review!!!Im glad you liked it!:D